part of a population differing in some characteristic; state of being under legal age
haze
commentary
minority
sharp

Why do you need to doing that? vs Why do you need to do that?

Humble vs. modest | Typo: The word should be "character."
Why do you need to doing that? vs Why do you need to do that? #1 (permalink) Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:58 am   Why do you need to doing that? vs Why do you need to do that?

English Error, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #22 "Read before you sign", question 3

A. Why do you need to doing that? Don't you trust me?

(a) doing
(b) Don't
(c) trust

English Error, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #22 "Read before you sign", answer 3

A. Why do you need to do that? Don't you trust me?

Correct entry: do
The error was: (a) doing
_________________________

i donot new the above setences how to do?

Izot
Izot

Why do you need to doing that? vs Why do you need to do that? #2 (permalink) Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:06 am   Why do you need to doing that? vs Why do you need to do that?

You need to do two things: (1) Find the mistake (2) Put in the correct form. The mistake is 'doing' The correct form is 'do'.

_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
what is the antonym of the word petition?What is the difference between overlook and overtake?What does 'beg me' mean?what is jester?Sweep vs. swipe?What is a casino?What is a typical, carry-on baggage size?Am I correct or not?Meaning of tissuesDifference between "severe" and "strict"expose vs experienceWhat does "sewing thread" mean?It should be 'the boxes THAT were sent to you last month...