passage; walkway (between rows of seats or shelves)
establishment
table
triangle
aisle

what is phrasal verbs?

Where I can use "full, open, whole, complete... heartedly"? | quantities vs statistics
what is phrasal verbs? #1 (permalink) Thu Mar 05, 2009 19:20 pm   what is phrasal verbs?

ESL/EFL Test #162 "Phrasal idioms with the verb 'pull'", question 2

"If you don't behave," my father said, "I'm going to ......... right here, and you can wait by the side of the road till we come and get you.

(a) pull over
(b) pull out
(c) pull through
(d) pull down

ESL/EFL Test #162 "Phrasal idioms with the verb 'pull'", answer 2

"If you don't behave," my father said, "I'm going to pull over right here, and you can wait by the side of the road till we come and get you.

Correct answer: (a) pull over
_________________________

what is phrasal verbs?

Dimast
Dimast

what is phrasal verbs? #2 (permalink) Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:19 am   what is phrasal verbs?

.
PHRASAL VERBS
.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
what does announcement of performance mean?'The instructor ordered him' vs 'The instructor order him'Meaning of "Decompression sickness manifests"Press is not the establishment but the actual machine that does the printingPrincipal vs principledifference between pirates and smugglersWhats the meaning of open-door?what is the antonym of the word petition?What is the difference between overlook and overtake?What does 'beg me' mean?what is jester?Sweep vs. swipe?What is a casino?