final; occurring as a result
eventual
traditional
cautious
frisky

Whats the meaning of open-door?

The value of share goes down | Finished vs. ended
Whats the meaning of open-door? #1 (permalink) Sat Mar 07, 2009 20:41 pm   Whats the meaning of open-door?

ESL/EFL Test #575 "Corporate Culture (2)", question 3

If a company has an ......... policy, the company encourages open communication practices between lower level employees and upper management so that all concerns are voiced and acknowledged.

(a) up-sell
(b) real time
(c) slam dunk
(d) open-door

ESL/EFL Test #575 "Corporate Culture (2)", answer 3

If a company has an open-door policy, the company encourages open communication practices between lower level employees and upper management so that all concerns are voiced and acknowledged.

Correct answer: (d) open-door

If a company has an real time policy, the company encourages open communication practices between lower level employees and upper management so that all concerns are voiced and acknowledged.
_________________________

whats the meaning of open-door in this sentence and why ddo we use this one specially
thnx

english student Emas
Emas

Whats the meaning of open-door? #2 (permalink) Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:28 am   Whats the meaning of open-door?

Hello English student,
"Open-door policy" is a common business phrase that is used to describe a management style that encourages employees to direct questions, opinions, concerns etc. to supervisors, management etc. This means, literally, that a manager's door is always open for his/her employees. This style of management promotes communication within businesses and helps lower-level employees feel more comfortable about approaching their superiors.
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Expression: a special language for childrenwhat does announcement of performance mean?how come can use "to seeing"?'The instructor ordered him' vs 'The instructor order him'Meaning of "Decompression sickness manifests"Press is not the establishment but the actual machine that does the printingPrincipal vs principledifference between pirates and smugglersquantities vs statisticswhat is phrasal verbs?what is the antonym of the word petition?What is the difference between overlook and overtake?What does 'beg me' mean?