new; fresh; late; of late times
narrow
immediately
maternal
recent

what does announcement of performance mean?

'The instructor ordered him' vs 'The instructor order him' | Press is not the establishment but the actual machine that does the printing
what does announcement of performance mean? #1 (permalink) Tue Mar 10, 2009 18:34 pm   what does announcement of performance mean?

ESL/EFL Test #585 "Real Life: Newspaper (3)", question 5

A press ......... is the announcement of a performance or event that is sent out to the press.

(a) release
(b) turn-out
(c) term

ESL/EFL Test #585 "Real Life: Newspaper (3)", answer 5

A press release is the announcement of a performance or event that is sent out to the press.

Correct answer: (a) release
_________________________

Ulan
Ulan

what does announcement of performance mean? #2 (permalink) Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:52 am   what does announcement of performance mean?

An announcement is: "the act of announcing or of being announced; a public notification or declaration."
A performance is: " a public presentation or exhibition."
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
What does prowling mean?Expression: a special language for childrenhow come can use "to seeing"?The construction is clumsy: 'Quite wired' is not a correct joining of these wordsMeaning of "Decompression sickness manifests"Principal vs principledifference between pirates and smugglersIndustry-specific is a compound noun or different grammatical structure?Whats the meaning of open-door?quantities vs statisticswhat is phrasal verbs?What is the difference between overlook and overtake?Where I can use "full, open, whole, complete... heartedly"?