Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to irritate; to infuriate; to enrage
disembark
anger
scrutinize
route
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What is the meaning of chives?

ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
How can I learn phrases, idioms and expressions with 'make' and 'do'? | Making mistakes when writing?
listening exercises
What is the meaning of chives? #1 (permalink) Sat Mar 14, 2009 18:19 pm   What is the meaning of chives?

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #719 "Real Life: Eating Out (2)", question 2

I'd like to order the steak with the baked potato please. Oh, and I would like sour cream and ......... on the baked potato.

(a) soup
(b) fries
(c) chives

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #719 "Real Life: Eating Out (2)", answer 2

I'd like to order the steak with the baked potato please. Oh, and I would like sour cream and chives on the baked potato.

Correct answer: (c) chives

Your answer was: incorrect
I'd like to order the steak with the baked potato please. Oh, and I would like sour cream and fries on the baked potato.

what is the meaning of chives
Ronda

What is the meaning of chives? #2 (permalink) Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:56 am   What is the meaning of chives?

Did you try your DICTIONARY?

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
How can I learn phrases, idioms and expressions with 'make' and 'do'? | Making mistakes when writing?
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Meaning of binding as related to English grammarExpression "talk or chat"Meaning of SEOWhat is the meaning of "sci-fi"?single vs. lonelyliterally vs accuratelyIt sounds a bit stange for me: 'Are you having...''deli section' vs 'produce section'Phrase: Passengers are required to produce appropriateIndustry-specific is a compound noun or different grammatical structure?What does 'a good point' mean?'any tea' vs 'some tea'What does "as good as" mean?