to irritate; to infuriate; to enrage
disembark
anger
scrutinize
route

What is the meaning of chives?

How can I learn phrases, idioms and expressions with 'make' and 'do'? | Making mistakes when writing?
What is the meaning of chives? #1 (permalink) Sat Mar 14, 2009 18:19 pm   What is the meaning of chives?

ESL/EFL Test #719 "Real Life: Eating Out (2)", question 2

I'd like to order the steak with the baked potato please. Oh, and I would like sour cream and ......... on the baked potato.

(a) soup
(b) fries
(c) chives

ESL/EFL Test #719 "Real Life: Eating Out (2)", answer 2

I'd like to order the steak with the baked potato please. Oh, and I would like sour cream and chives on the baked potato.

Correct answer: (c) chives

I'd like to order the steak with the baked potato please. Oh, and I would like sour cream and fries on the baked potato.
_________________________

what is the meaning of chives
Ronda

What is the meaning of chives? #2 (permalink) Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:56 am   What is the meaning of chives?

.
Did you try your DICTIONARY?
.
_________________

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of binding as related to English grammarExpression "talk or chat"Meaning of SEOWhat is the meaning of "sci-fi"?single vs. lonelyliterally vs accuratelyIt sounds a bit stange for me: 'Are you having...''deli section' vs 'produce section'Phrase: Passengers are required to produce appropriateIndustry-specific is a compound noun or different grammatical structure?What does 'a good point' mean?'any tea' vs 'some tea'What does "as good as" mean?