much; plenty; large; spacious
earnest
likely
ample
managerial

Meaning of SEO

What is the meaning of "sci-fi"? | Meaning of binding as related to English grammar
Meaning of SEO #1 (permalink) Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:25 am   Meaning of SEO

ESL/EFL Test #427 "Electronic Commerce", question 1

Electronic commerce is an emerging model of new selling and merchandising tools in which buyers are able to participate in all phases of a purchase decision, while ......... through those processes electronically rather than in a physical store or by phone (with a physical catalog).

(a) stepping
(b) striding
(c) traipsing
(d) trotting

ESL/EFL Test #427 "Electronic Commerce", answer 1

Electronic commerce is an emerging model of new selling and merchandising tools in which buyers are able to participate in all phases of a purchase decision, while stepping through those processes electronically rather than in a physical store or by phone (with a physical catalog).

Correct answer: (a) stepping
_________________________

SEO???

Kerman
Kerman

Meaning of SEO #2 (permalink) Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:42 am   Meaning of SEO

.
search engine optimization?
.
_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
I saw him leave the house. vs I saw him leaving the house.What is Chris in fact?Expression "share the bill"Expression "he eats like a horse"What does mocha mean?Expression "talk or chat"single vs. lonelyWhat is the meaning of chives?Making mistakes when writing?'deli section' vs 'produce section''He goes to English classes' vs 'He goes for English classes'error vs misunderstanding vs fault vs slip'any tea' vs 'some tea'