to devote oneself to a particular profession or field of study; to limit
broadcast
unify
last
specialize

Meaning of 'shopping cart'

What does 'get up' mean? | Meaning of "branched out"
Meaning of 'shopping cart' #1 (permalink) Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:20 am   Meaning of 'shopping cart'

ESL/EFL Test #122 "Real Life: Grocery Stores (2)", question 3

While in the grocery store, it is difficult to carry many products so shoppers often use shopping ......... so that they can push them around as well as load them up with groceries.

(a) purses
(b) labels
(c) carts
(d) vessels

ESL/EFL Test #122 "Real Life: Grocery Stores (2)", answer 3

While in the grocery store, it is difficult to carry many products so shoppers often use shopping carts so that they can push them around as well as load them up with groceries.

Correct answer: (c) carts
_________________________

some body could telmi the meaning of carts please.

Ermak
Ermak

Meaning of 'shopping cart' #2 (permalink) Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:04 am   Meaning of 'shopping cart'

.
Please use your DICTIONARY.
.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Meaning of 'shopping cart' #3 (permalink) Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:39 am   Meaning of 'shopping cart'

I have just also known the meaning of shopping cart. I called it as trolley.
Watie

Location: Indonesia

Could we say "They understand well each other"?Use 'in the United States and Canada' not 'in the United Stated and in Canada'?Why did a lot of pedestrian walk across the street when the light turned green?The days of the week?What means adin in the definition of amokWhat are dairy products?What are carrier and boat and aircraft?Is spring just around the ..?What does ridicule mean? or ridiculous? or ridiculing? or ridiculed?what is the past tense of fetch?What is a "fleet of ships"?Usage of the word "prefer"Live at a place vs. live by a place