state of belonging to an organization or group; fellowship
discussion
membership
pocket
record

what is tradesmen?

'Brought' and 'bought' would not be correct | Sentence: This term refers to subjects that are of importance...
what is tradesmen? #1 (permalink) Sat Mar 21, 2009 15:07 pm   what is tradesmen?

ESL/EFL Test #126 "Real Life: Occupations (1)", question 1

My father is a master .......... He constructs houses and works with many tradesmen and architects on different job sites.

(a) dancer
(b) builder
(c) driver
(d) conductor

ESL/EFL Test #126 "Real Life: Occupations (1)", answer 1

My father is a master builder. He constructs houses and works with many tradesmen and architects on different job sites.

Correct answer: (b) builder
_________________________

what is tradesmen?

Yorn
Yorn

what is tradesmen? #2 (permalink) Sun Mar 22, 2009 0:09 am   what is tradesmen?

.
Do you have a DICTIONARY? Look up the singular form.
.
_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
what is tradesmen? #3 (permalink) Sun Mar 22, 2009 17:00 pm   what is tradesmen?

LOL Mr. M., it is becoming a bit tedious, isn't it.
_________________

what is tradesmen? #4 (permalink) Sun Mar 22, 2009 21:31 pm   what is tradesmen?

Why not have double-click-to-get-the-meaning feature on english-test.net itself? :)
_________________
First lesson - English, not english. I, not i. ~A student of English
Gray

Location: Proxima Centauri

How can I realize if the question is right?Use the term 'going chalk' to describe a person who picks all of...Why not to say "milk and cookies"?What does "lips me off" mean?Meaning of "To strong arm"What does "thumbs" mean?What is exactly the meaning of nose?meaning of "bring over"Difference between "delivery person" and "mail carrier"Where did buck naked originate?Incidentally means 'by the way'?Comparision is a non-countable noun, why it had "a" before it?Is North Dakota a compound word?