show; presentation; execution; act; deed
performance
appeal
will
last

producing delightful aftertaste?

Use the term 'going chalk' to describe a person who picks all of... | Why who's in the sentences: Who's the highest...
producing delightful aftertaste? #1 (permalink) Tue Mar 24, 2009 21:23 pm   producing delightful aftertaste?

ESL/EFL Test #155 "Compound words: 'aftermath', 'afterthought', 'afterbirth'", question 6

The fruity tones of this mild, balanced brew produce a delightful ..........

(a) afterthought
(b) afternoon
(c) aftertaste
(d) afterlife

ESL/EFL Test #155 "Compound words: 'aftermath', 'afterthought', 'afterbirth'", answer 6

The fruity tones of this mild, balanced brew produce a delightful aftertaste.

Correct answer: (c) aftertaste

_________________________

I didn't quite understand this sentence,could you explain it please.
thank you verry much for your help.
Licha

producing delightful aftertaste? #2 (permalink) Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:24 am   producing delightful aftertaste?

Good morning Licha, it means that after drinking the tea, it leaves a nice taste in your mouth, long after you have finished drinking it.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
What does "ties" mean?'look after'/'look out for' have a close meaning. Why the former cannot be used?Bacon and ...?What is the difference between "initiative" and "initial"?Usage of considerIs the sentence Books are food for the brain a idiom?How can I realize if the question is right?Why not to say "milk and cookies"?What does "lips me off" mean?Meaning of "To strong arm"What does "thumbs" mean?What is exactly the meaning of nose?Sentence: This term refers to subjects that are of importance...