to add a footnote; to place a note that directs readers to another source of information (in a book, journal, etc.)
reference
grade
should
perceive

Stop using ( i ) when referring to yourself.

'making money' vs 'doing money' | Meaning of the noun curve
Stop using ( i ) when referring to yourself. #1 (permalink) Sat Mar 28, 2009 21:50 pm   Stop using ( i ) when referring to yourself.

"Doug is too much of a .........-man for my taste. I like guys who like to be guys and hang around with guys doing guy-like things. I like guys who like fast cars, fishing, hunting, construction, etc. He doesn't like any of those things," Jacob told Lane when Lane asked if he and his brother were close.

(a) female
(b) gender
(c) girly
(d) lady's

"Doug is too much of a lady's-man for my taste. I like guys who like to be guys and hang around with guys doing guy-like things. I like guys who like fast cars, fishing, hunting, construction, etc. He doesn't like any of those things," Jacob told Lane when Lane asked if he and his brother were close.

Correct answer: (d) lady's
_________________________

i wants to inprover my English in furture.
Becasue i live in England so i really need to practicals and grammarctially skills

would you pease help?
to how to inprover English in furture
Remar
Remar

Stop using ( i ) when referring to yourself. #2 (permalink) Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:37 am   Stop using ( i ) when referring to yourself.

EL, you are improving, simply by being here.

An immediate improvement would be to stop using ( i ) when referring to yourself.

( I ) I is the correct personal pronoun to use.
_________________

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
signing on behalf of someone else... "in lieu of" or "per"what is FOB?I'm the lightest?What does "just short of amazing" mean?exact vs. exactlyWhat does "ties" mean?'look after'/'look out for' have a close meaning. Why the former cannot be used?Bacon and ...?What is the difference between "initiative" and "initial"?Usage of considerIs the sentence Books are food for the brain a idiom?Idiom: I hear what you are sayingDifference between announcement and statement