delivery; dispatch; conveyance
consignment
index
significance
trustee

"Bottom of my feet" or "Bottoms of my feet"?

Remain unchanged OR Remained unchanged OR Remain to be changed | above-mentioned OR mentioned-above
"Bottom of my feet" or "Bottoms of my feet"? #1 (permalink) Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:18 am   "Bottom of my feet" or "Bottoms of my feet"?

I know it's: "I thank you from the bottom of my heart."

But is it "Bottom of my feet", or "Bottoms of my feet"?
_________________
No comment
Shyone

"Bottom of my feet" or "Bottoms of my feet"? #2 (permalink) Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:04 pm   "Bottom of my feet" or "Bottoms of my feet"?

Hi Andrea, surely bottoms, as we are taking plural here.

Bottom of my foot.
Bottoms of my feet.

Bill.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
"Bottom of my feet" or "Bottoms of my feet"? #3 (permalink) Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:07 am   "Bottom of my feet" or "Bottoms of my feet"?

Why do I get the funny feeling I'm behind this one? ;-)
English With David

Location: Bethlehem, PA, USA

"Bottom of my feet" or "Bottoms of my feet"? #4 (permalink) Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:14 am   "Bottom of my feet" or "Bottoms of my feet"?

David says:

Why do I get the funny feeling I'm behind this one?

Perhaps because..............................? :lol: :wink:
_________________
No comment
Shyone

'of Europe' vs 'from Europe'Phrase "On your day, I am missing you again"Phrase: compromise and set menuFinding subject : Some confusion.Difference between narrative and discriptiveUsage of percentile (The average GPA of accepted applicants generally falls...)Singular and plural: Twenty galons of water is a lot of to carry...When I should use "that" or "which"?Adjective is associated with -ed or with -ingHow can we improve our English as fast as possible?Usage of the word "know"over/on the phoneGo to the phone shop and get easyload of Ufone for 300 rupees