money in the form of coins and bank notes
carpet
alternative
cash
call

Go to the phone shop and get easyload of Ufone for 300 rupees

over/on the phone | Prepositions of place: (I live at 21 White Street)
Go to the phone shop and get easyload of Ufone for 300 rupees #1 (permalink) Fri Apr 10, 2009 21:08 pm   Go to the phone shop and get easyload of Ufone for 300 rupees

My dear and respected teachers,
1: "Go to the phone shop and get easyload of Ufone for 300 rupees." Is it correct?
2: "How did you get injured?" correct?
3: "I'm listening to a debate video." correct?
4: "I got an SMS on my phone." correct?
Twilit1988

Go to the phone shop and get easyload of Ufone for 300 rupees #2 (permalink) Fri Apr 10, 2009 21:16 pm   Go to the phone shop and get easyload of Ufone for 300 rupees

Alternatively, you can say:

2. "How were you injured?"

3 and 4 seem all right to me. I can't comment on 1, because I don't know what you mean by "easyload".

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Go to the phone shop and get easyload of Ufone for 300 rupees #3 (permalink) Sat Apr 11, 2009 13:15 pm   Go to the phone shop and get easyload of Ufone for 300 rupees

I also tried to find this word but couldn't...let me explain.
'easyload' is a kind of credit for phones.We pay and get easyloead.If I want easyload for 20 rupees.I can get it.If I want for 40 rupees.I can get it.No limited...Jamie (K)
Twilit1988

Go to the phone shop and get easyload of Ufone for 300 rupees #4 (permalink) Sat Apr 11, 2009 13:18 pm   Go to the phone shop and get easyload of Ufone for 300 rupees

Are these phone cards?

Go to the phone shop and get easyload of Ufone for 300 rupees #5 (permalink) Sat Apr 11, 2009 13:29 pm   Go to the phone shop and get easyload of Ufone for 300 rupees

In the sentence number one, Easyload appears to be working as a proper noun. like we can say "I m going to get Recharge coupens for 1000 bucks".....Bharat pitti
Bharatpitti

Finding subject : Some confusion.Remain unchanged OR Remained unchanged OR Remain to be changedUsage of percentile (The average GPA of accepted applicants generally falls...)Singular and plural: Twenty galons of water is a lot of to carry...When I should use "that" or "which"?Adjective is associated with -ed or with -ingabove-mentioned OR mentioned-aboveverb or noun? (for the president of the United States, wisly chooses cabinet me)why the verb is past?Idiom "She drives me nuts!"How to read a model name has a hyphen in it?Meaning of excitingSentence: If this PC gets off once It will not get on again.