to name; to call; to designate
arrest
rate
banquet
term

How can we improve our English as fast as possible?

Difference between narrative and discriptive | Usage of the word "know"
How can we improve our English as fast as possible? #1 (permalink) Sat Apr 11, 2009 16:04 pm   How can we improve our English as fast as possible?

Well, I want to learn English from the basic. But, I really need to be able in English faster. What do you think could be the solution for this problem? :?

P. S. Do I write in the correct grammar?
Dita

How can we improve our English as fast as possible? #2 (permalink) Sat Apr 11, 2009 16:29 pm   How can we improve our English as fast as possible?

Hello Dita, if learning faster is your ambition, then you will have to work longer and harder. Not the best way to learn, but the fastest. If you can find an English person to train with, then no doubt things will get faster, but can you learn faster.? Questionable.

Kitosdad.

Well, I want to learn English from the basics. But, I really need to be able to talk and think faster in English . What do you think could be the solution for this problem? Confused.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
How can we improve our English as fast as possible? #3 (permalink) Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:31 am   How can we improve our English as fast as possible?

Dita, the fastest way to learn English is to "take a bath in it". You can study grammar and vocabulary books and lessons on websites all you want, but you have to read, listen, talk and write a lot.

However, a person's brain learns a language at the speed it wants to, no matter how much the person studies or exposes himself to the language. Studying is done on the conscious level, but the learning of a language happens below consciousness, and the subconscious mind works at the speed that it wants to. The only thing you can do is feed it as much as you can.

Norimburský trychtýř bohužel neexistuje.

Letter: How is your family getting on? If you can send your family photograph...Induction: Thank you for your interest in this job in order to complete your...she has built or she built?argentinean or argentine'of Europe' vs 'from Europe'I don't know what to say to my baby as I want to explain what I'm doing?Phrase "On your day, I am missing you again"Phrase: compromise and set menuFinding subject : Some confusion.You shouldn't bring/press/prefer false charges against a chaste womanWhy can I help you in English? Does it make sense?Remain unchanged OR Remained unchanged OR Remain to be changedAdjective is associated with -ed or with -ing