to help; to assist; to promote; to be beneficial to
advantage
complete
frequent
match

When I should use "that" or "which"?

Usage of percentile (The average GPA of accepted applicants generally falls...) | What is the fuction of infinitive located behind intransitive verb?
When I should use "that" or "which"? #1 (permalink) Sat Apr 11, 2009 21:40 pm   When I should use "that" or "which"?

hi,
Idon't know a rule by which I can know when I should use that or which.

Huda2

that and which #2 (permalink) Sat Apr 11, 2009 23:53 pm   that and which

Again? The search of this forum is at the top of the page.
that vs which (There are books that/which explain clearly the usage of tenses.)
_________________
conĚtext - The part of a text or statement that surrounds a particular word or passage and determines its meaning.
Milanya

Location: Texas, USA (at present)

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Phrase "On your day, I am missing you again"Phrase: compromise and set menuFinding subject : Some confusion.Difference between narrative and discriptiveRemain unchanged OR Remained unchanged OR Remain to be changedSingular and plural: Twenty galons of water is a lot of to carry...Adjective is associated with -ed or with -ingabove-mentioned OR mentioned-aboveover/on the phoneGo to the phone shop and get easyload of Ufone for 300 rupeesHow to read a model name has a hyphen in it?Meaning of excitingSentence: If this PC gets off once It will not get on again.