Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to help; to assist; to promote; to be beneficial to
advantage
complete
frequent
match
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

When I should use "that" or "which"?

ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
Usage of percentile (The average GPA of accepted applicants generally falls...) | What is the fuction of infinitive located behind intransitive verb?
listening exercises
When I should use "that" or "which"? #1 (permalink) Sat Apr 11, 2009 21:40 pm   When I should use "that" or "which"?

hi,
Idon't know a rule by which I can know when I should use that or which.

thanks
Huda2
You can meet me at english-test.net

that and which #2 (permalink) Sat Apr 11, 2009 23:53 pm   that and which

Again? The search of this forum is at the top of the page.
that vs which (There are books that/which explain clearly the usage of tenses.)

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Usage of percentile (The average GPA of accepted applicants generally falls...) | What is the fuction of infinitive located behind intransitive verb?
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Phrase "On your day, I am missing you again"Phrase: compromise and set menuFinding subject : Some confusion.Difference between narrative and discriptiveRemain unchanged OR Remained unchanged OR Remain to be changedSingular and plural: Twenty galons of water is a lot of to carry...Adjective is associated with -ed or with -ingabove-mentioned OR mentioned-aboveover/on the phoneGo to the phone shop and get easyload of Ufone for 300 rupeesHow to read a model name has a hyphen in it?Meaning of excitingSentence: If this PC gets off once It will not get on again.