ruling; supervising; regulating; managing; restraining
gross
party
controlling
virtual

Phrase "On your day, I am missing you again"

Usage of despite and although | Phrase: compromise and set menu
Phrase "On your day, I am missing you again" #1 (permalink) Sun Apr 12, 2009 17:01 pm   Phrase "On your day, I am missing you again"

Dear everyone,

Could you please help me to understand the phrase "on your day" in the sentence of Topic Subject?

Thank you very much, and have a nice new week.

Best Regards,
Steppe Wf
Steppe_Wf

"On your day, I am missing you again" #2 (permalink) Sun Apr 12, 2009 17:41 pm   "On your day, I am missing you again"

I feel that it means, " On your special day, such as a birthday or special anniversary.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
Phrase "On your day, I am missing you again" #3 (permalink) Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:16 am   Phrase "On your day, I am missing you again"

On your day means the day which belongs to you only. It could be your Birthday or Marriage anniversary or any other special day you want to celebrate. That is your day only.
Surinder Gosain

Induction: Thank you for your interest in this job in order to complete your...argentinean or argentine'of Europe' vs 'from Europe'I don't know what to say to my baby as I want to explain what I'm doing?Finding subject : Some confusion.You shouldn't bring/press/prefer false charges against a chaste womanDifference between narrative and discriptiveWhy can I help you in English? Does it make sense?Remain unchanged OR Remained unchanged OR Remain to be changedUsage of percentile (The average GPA of accepted applicants generally falls...)Singular and plural: Twenty galons of water is a lot of to carry...When I should use "that" or "which"?Adjective is associated with -ed or with -ing