Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

benevolent; giving; unselfish; abundant; plentiful
generous
false
confidential
residential
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

I went for a tour vs. I went on a tour?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
What is a supporting actor? | She is in Paris and previously she never had been gone to Paris.
listening exercises
I went for a tour vs. I went on a tour? #1 (permalink) Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:34 am   I went for a tour vs. I went on a tour?

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #122 "Real Life: Grocery Stores (2)", question 1

Once a shopper pays for his/her groceries, the groceries are put into either plastic or paper ..........

(a) nets
(b) vessels
(c) bags
(d) wallets

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #122 "Real Life: Grocery Stores (2)", answer 1

Once a shopper pays for his/her groceries, the groceries are put into either plastic or paper bags.

Correct answer: (c) bags

which one is the correct sentence, I went for a tour or I went on a tour?
Tory

I went for a tour vs. I went on a tour? #2 (permalink) Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:53 am   I went for a tour vs. I went on a tour?

Both are fine.

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
What is a supporting actor? | She is in Paris and previously she never had been gone to Paris.
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
What does "various places" mean?what does 'giving me the right hump' mean?Can we say a little particle of luck?Sentence: When you first meet someone, you usually shake their hand.Expression: "to nail down"What does 'the movie was set in' mean?What is the meaning of Dalal Street?What does 'walking on air' mean?"at free of cost" vs "at no cost"What does the phrasal verb 'take down' mean?What does "starred" mean?Difference between less and few?describing vs description