controlling; aggressive; extremely self-assertive; bossy
objective
pushy
favorite
ambitious

What is a supporting actor?

What does the phrasal verb 'take down' mean? | I went for a tour vs. I went on a tour?
What is a supporting actor? #1 (permalink) Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:46 am   What is a supporting actor?

ESL/EFL Test #586 "Real Life: Watching Movies (3)", question 1

A paid worker who performs acrobatic and athletic feats, often involving danger, in place of and for the actual actors in a movie is called a ..........

(a) flick
(b) stuntman
(c) understudy
(d) supporting actor

ESL/EFL Test #586 "Real Life: Watching Movies (3)", answer 1

A paid worker who performs acrobatic and athletic feats, often involving danger, in place of and for the actual actors in a movie is called a stuntman.

Correct answer: (b) stuntman
_________________________

supporting actor
meagain

What is a supporting actor? #2 (permalink) Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:52 am   What is a supporting actor?

.
SUPPORTING ACTOR
.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
What does "various places" mean?Can we say a little particle of luck?Sentence: When you first meet someone, you usually shake their hand.Expression: "to nail down"What does 'the movie was set in' mean?What is the meaning of Dalal Street?What does 'walking on air' mean?"at free of cost" vs "at no cost"She is in Paris and previously she never had been gone to Paris.What does "starred" mean?Difference between less and few?describing vs descriptionDifference between voice and sound?