quality of remaining calm and undisturbed; composure; emotional stability
materialism
chagrin
equanimity
deposition

Improve GMATŪ verbal score - Practise tests

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
My jobs I want to try are the following Exam-Based-Vocabulary... | What is the GMATŪ test format?
Improve GMAT verbal score - Practise tests #1 (permalink) Fri Apr 17, 2009 18:32 pm   Improve GMAT verbal score - Practise tests

Hello

I am apperaing for Gmat very soon and looking for free GMAT verbal practise tests and also I am looking to buy some practise tests. Can anyone please suggest some websites...

Many Thanks
Gmatstud

try this... #2 (permalink) Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:49 am   try this...

gmatstud,

If you are looking for some practice tests, I believe there are many excellent tests available on the net. Now one of them I suggest is this

http://practicetests.gmatlive.com

they give you a pretty accurate score on your gmat and also give you a feedback suggesting your weak and strong areas of gmat. quite helpful i thought!

let me know if you like it..

cheers!
Ameliep03

GMAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 280 free GMAT Vocabulary TestsGMAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GMAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGMAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GMAT vocabulary words you need to pass the GMAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemStart exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Improve GMAT verbal score - Practise tests #3 (permalink) Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:31 am   Improve GMAT verbal score - Practise tests

I took the GMAT exam two weeks back and got in a good percentile for the quantiative section-87%- but not in a good one for the verbal section- 12%- because I was not able to read all of the questions in the verbal section and just made up almost 17 questions. Also, I didn't study for verbal section on computer, I believe that makes a lot of difference! I know that I am not good at reading comprehension section as I easily lose my concentration while reading passages and did not memorize words...

I have to get a score between 600 and 650. Could you please give me some advice how I can improve my score on verbal section? I appreciate if you would provide some free online verbal practice tests.

Thanks in advance!
Look forward to having your advice!
Zeynep86

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
Use of based on as modifierOne-Year Course of Study: Accelerate your opportunitiesFree GMATŪ Practice tests onlineHelp, my friend scored a 770 and I want the same scoreMBA Projects (+91-9999076997) Thesis Help, Thesis Report, Dissertation HelpHow I scored a 750 on the GMATŪAnybody from HRM?How to practice english uses for (GMATŪ-SC)?GMATŪ Prep materialGMAtŪ reviewerI always wanted to do MBA program in one of the top university...GMATŪ reference and study plansFree Online GMATŪ Practice Test - Many Links