showing disrespect or scorn for; contemptible; ridiculous; contemptuous
impudent
debonair
derisive
nugatory

GMATŪ reference and study plans

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
GMAtŪ reviewer | Hi friends, I need some GMATŪ materials
GMAT reference and study plans #1 (permalink) Sat Apr 25, 2009 13:14 pm   GMAT reference and study plans

Hello There,

Can anyone please recommend some websites where they offer free study plans and references( a book) to purchase.

Many Thanks
Gmatstud

Find here #2 (permalink) Sat Apr 25, 2009 14:04 pm   Find here

gmatstud,

firstly if you havent decided on the book you want to refer for your GMAT preaparation, you should do that immediately.

Choosing the right reference material goes a long way in your successful GMAT preparation.

I would strongly recommend Kaplan Premier Program or "The Official Guide For GMAT"
both are excellent and are highly recommended.

If you looking for get them: go here and you can find all options: gmatlive.com/references.html
Ameliep03

GMAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 280 free GMAT Vocabulary TestsGMAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GMAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGMAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GMAT vocabulary words you need to pass the GMAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemLearn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
GMAT reference and study plans #3 (permalink) Wed May 27, 2009 6:47 am   GMAT reference and study plans

I would like to recommend a useful website www.edusoftech.com to get study material, preparation CD, practice test, software program, study guide and free exam tips CD, for your GMAT, GRE, Toefl, etc Study Material for your Mock Test & Exams
Jason Sachoff

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
MBA Projects (+91-9999076997) Thesis Help, Thesis Report, Dissertation HelpWhat is the GMATŪ test format?My jobs I want to try are the following Exam-Based-Vocabulary...Anybody from HRM?How to practice english uses for (GMATŪ-SC)?Improve GMATŪ verbal score - Practise testsPassing The ASVAB with a score of 50.Free Online GMATŪ Practice Test - Many LinksWhen "burlesques" meets "parody"?GREŪ Quant skillsthe definition of "batten"The definition of "fractious"MBA school rankings for GMATŪ