Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to save from destruction; to rescue
harness
name
delete
salvage
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Usage of total: My total life mission is to transform the consciousness of...

ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
What does Top editor mean? Is it different from "senior editor"? | "The power is back." OR "The electricity is back."
listening exercises
Usage of total: My total life mission is to transform the consciousness of... #1 (permalink) Sun May 10, 2009 18:22 pm   Usage of total: My total life mission is to transform the consciousness of...

Hello everyone

I'd like to ask what word "total" refers to in the following context:

The purpose of life is to serve. I have committed my life to this purpose. Service is my life mission. My total life mission is to transform the consciousness of humanity and all souls in the universe and enlighten them, in order to create love, peace, and harmony for humanity, Mother Earth, and all universes.

Does 'total' refer to life (mission of my total life) or does it refer to mission (total mission of my life)?
Klpno
I'm here quite often ;-)

Usage of total: My total life mission is to transform the consciousness of... #2 (permalink) Mon May 11, 2009 0:09 am   Usage of total: My total life mission is to transform the consciousness of...

It refers to 'mission'.

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Usage of total: My total life mission is to transform the consciousness of... #3 (permalink) Mon May 11, 2009 0:17 am   Usage of total: My total life mission is to transform the consciousness of...

Thank you very much, Mister Micawber.
Klpno
I'm here quite often ;-)

What does Top editor mean? Is it different from "senior editor"? | "The power is back." OR "The electricity is back."
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
turn around vs turn behindGrammar: 'What + verb' and 'What to + verb'Sentence: Outside the school, students still have to behave the same way as...Simple English: Management must then carefully document their businesses..."On the street" vs "In the street"How many reductions are there in English? E.g reduction of relative clauses.commit and dedicateThis life came so close...Run-on SentencesPunctuation: Putting a comma before any form of address is a well-known rule...The British are a hardworking nation.have vs. hasStrange sentence: The horse raced past the barn fell.