Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to make right; to amend
correct
remark
mitigate
persuade
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Simple English: Management must then carefully document their businesses...

ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
Sentence: Outside the school, students still have to behave the same way as... | commit and dedicate
listening exercises
Simple English: Management must then carefully document their businesses... #1 (permalink) Sun May 10, 2009 22:46 pm   Simple English: Management must then carefully document their businesses...

Management must then carefully document their businesses objectives from which an action plan or strategy needs to be developed which challenges management and staff to move the business in the planned direction, growing its business and improving its financial and market performance

clearly responsibility centres ( organisational units) and the wrok groups within must have carefully devised budgets and be provided with the necessary resources to execute their parts of the action lan efficiently and effectively.

Please write the above paragraph in simple English.
Ganesh
Ganesh
I'm here quite often ;-)

Simple English: Management must then carefully document their businesses... #2 (permalink) Mon May 11, 2009 5:43 am   Simple English: Management must then carefully document their businesses...

Management must document their objectives to create a plan in order to increase and improve their business's performance.

The individual departments must have strict budgets and be given the necessary resources to accomplish their part of that plan.
Skrej
I'm here quite often ;-)

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Simple English: Management must then carefully document their businesses... #3 (permalink) Mon May 11, 2009 6:38 am   Simple English: Management must then carefully document their businesses...

Whoa! That's some bit of gobbledygook!
Jamie (K)
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Sentence: Outside the school, students still have to behave the same way as... | commit and dedicate
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Article about the directions (front, behind, right, left, side etc).Usage of 'in front of'turn around vs turn behindUsage of 'check out'Grammar: 'What + verb' and 'What to + verb'"On the street" vs "In the street"How many reductions are there in English? E.g reduction of relative clauses.What does Top editor mean? Is it different from "senior editor"?Usage of total: My total life mission is to transform the consciousness of..."The power is back." OR "The electricity is back."The British are a hardworking nation.have vs. hasA beautiful day. Last week we had a trip to Boos koura forest about...