to convey a fluid; to transport a liquid; to make a high-pitched sound
rule
innovate
pipe
arrive

Sentence: Outside the school, students still have to behave the same way as...

have vs. has | Simple English: Management must then carefully document their businesses...
Sentence: Outside the school, students still have to behave the same way as... #1 (permalink) Mon May 11, 2009 6:06 am   Sentence: Outside the school, students still have to behave the same way as...

Outside the school, students still have to behave the same way as inside the schools towards their teachers.

Any other ways to write this sentence without changing its meaning.
Loinhutson

Sentence: Outside the school, students still have to behave the same way as... #2 (permalink) Mon May 11, 2009 6:24 am   Sentence: Outside the school, students still have to behave the same way as...

Outside the school students have to behave towards their teachers the same way as inside the school
_________________
No comment
Shyone

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Article about the directions (front, behind, right, left, side etc).Usage of 'in front of'turn around vs turn behindUsage of 'check out'Grammar: 'What + verb' and 'What to + verb'"On the street" vs "In the street"How many reductions are there in English? E.g reduction of relative clauses.What does Top editor mean? Is it different from "senior editor"?Usage of total: My total life mission is to transform the consciousness of..."The power is back." OR "The electricity is back."commit and dedicateThe British are a hardworking nation.Strange sentence: The horse raced past the barn fell.