to go ashore from a boat; to leave a plane or vehicle; to land
edit
disembark
administer
explore

what kind of these words

Usage of "both" | Differrence between moving and movement, enroll and enrollment
what kind of these words #1 (permalink) Fri May 22, 2009 23:41 pm   what kind of these words

a lot of past participle of verbs come after nouns but I don't know the kind of these words such as words spoken .... , text used..... , all the links contained in your text....... .
please tell me these are adjectives or verb in passive or any thing else
Mahmoudhassan

Location: Egypt

what kind of these words #2 (permalink) Sun May 24, 2009 12:09 pm   what kind of these words

.
They are past participles introducing non-finite clauses, e.g., 'all the links [that are] contained in your text'. They serve as adjectival clauses.
.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
what kind of these words #3 (permalink) Sun May 24, 2009 23:07 pm   what kind of these words

give me examples and its rules
Mahmoudhassan

Location: Egypt

what kind of these words #4 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 0:06 am   what kind of these words

.
You have already given examples. There is no neat set of 'rules'.
.
_________________

What is the meaning of parasise?I will attend an English course?Look for in 'Can you help me look for my keys?'Had forgotten or had forgotUse of nick, jack, dickQuestions in a restaurant/at a martPut something on the tree. vs Put something in the tree.Goal congruencedifference between could and canMeaning of word "over and over and over again"Meaning of stumpedHave in front of a verb.Log in with your Yahoo! ID to communicate with your online friends."