Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

list; evidence; best result ever attained; list of events or actions
record
disposition
industry
tenure
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Meaning of word "over and over and over again"

ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
Rules of using punctuation marks | How to write? - I require you obediently to instruct the director to fulfill...
listening exercises
Meaning of word "over and over and over again" #1 (permalink) Sun May 24, 2009 14:03 pm   Meaning of word "over and over and over again"

I have a question. I don't know the meaning of word "over and over and over again". what does it mean? ( I think its meaning is " repeat listen CD every day". I'm not sure.)
I hope everyone can explain it for me. Thanks alot
(Correct me, please)
Phan Thi Thu Minh
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Meaning of word "over and over and over again" #2 (permalink) Sun May 24, 2009 14:26 pm   Meaning of word "over and over and over again"

It means "repeatedly;again and again."

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
question #3 (permalink) Sun May 24, 2009 14:27 pm   question

I have a question. I dont't know the meaning of the word" over and over and over again". could you explain it for me?
Thanks alot.
Phan Thi Thu Minh

Meaning of word "over and over and over again" #4 (permalink) Sun May 24, 2009 14:30 pm   Meaning of word "over and over and over again"

ya, I got it.
thanks alot. Have a nice day.
Phan Thi Thu Minh

question #5 (permalink) Sun May 24, 2009 14:46 pm   question

Repetitive.

Rules of using punctuation marks | How to write? - I require you obediently to instruct the director to fulfill...
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Had forgotten or had forgotUse of nick, jack, dickQuestions in a restaurant/at a martPut something on the tree. vs Put something in the tree.Differrence between moving and movement, enroll and enrollmentGoal congruencedifference between could and canUsage of "both"Meaning of stumpedHave in front of a verb.Log in with your Yahoo! ID to communicate with your online friends."Usage of "Don't we all"Idioms test