device made up of interconnected parts that work together to perform a given task or function
accelerator
time
machine
character

Goal congruence

Differrence between moving and movement, enroll and enrollment | Use of nick, jack, dick
Goal congruence #1 (permalink) Sun May 24, 2009 21:33 pm   Goal congruence

Goal congruence is present when individuals, departments and divisions focus their efforts on meeting organisational goals. To ensure as far as possible that managers and their subordinates work toward the achievement of organisational goals requires attention being paid to their levels of motivation.
could you please write the above pragraph in a simpe language
Ganesh
Ganesh

Goal congruence #2 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 1:45 am   Goal congruence

WOW! That's some NASTY writing! It means this:

Everyone's goals are well coordinated when individual people, departments and divisions concentrate on achieving the goals of the organization. We have to pay attention to how motivated everyone is, if we want to make sure that managers and their employees work toward achieving the organization's goals.

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Difference between to you, for you, for me, to me?Sentence: Motivation to wrok is created by the satisfaction of the individual'sWhat is the meaning of parasise?I will attend an English course?Look for in 'Can you help me look for my keys?'Had forgotten or had forgotQuestions in a restaurant/at a martPut something on the tree. vs Put something in the tree.difference between could and canMeaning of word "over and over and over again"Usage of "both"Meaning of stumpedHave in front of a verb.