capable of being disentangled
haggard
contemporary
incisive
extricable

I always wanted to do MBA program in one of the top university...

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
GMATŪ Prep material | Help, my friend scored a 770 and I want the same score
hi to one and allllllllllllll newwwwwwwww to tis help mee out in MBA #1 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 7:58 am   hi to one and allllllllllllll newwwwwwwww to tis help mee out in MBA

hi guys nd first of all thanks to all d moderators.............sir i'm sagar doing my btech 2nd yera ece group.. rite nw my percentage is about 56%.... i always wanted to do a MBA program in one of the top universities in usa...... so wt should i do nd how should i approach nd wt test do i have to take for te seat in mba in top foreign university
Sagar14

I always wanted to do MBA program in one of the top university... #2 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 8:06 am   I always wanted to do MBA program in one of the top university...

HEY GUYS ME SAGAR DOING MY BETCH 2ND YEAR ECE GROUP..........WT I WANT FROM U IS THT I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO MBA PROGRAM IN ONE OF THE TOP UNIVERSITY,..IN USA....SO FOR THIS WT SHOULD BE MY APPROACH AND WT SHLD I TAKE AS A PREP GUIDE TO GET INTO TIS............. TO SAY IT I FRANK WT EXAM I NEED TO TAKE ALSO I DONNO SO U GUYS WHO R MY SENIORS I BELIEVE U VIL LYKE TO HELP ME............. please HELP MEEE.....................1)FIRST OF ALL WT XAMS HLD I BE TAKEN
2)HOW MUCH %AGE SHLD I GET IN BTECH TO GET A GOOD COOLEGE IN USA
3)DOES GRE ACCEPTS THE MBA
Sagar14

GMAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 280 free GMAT Vocabulary TestsGMAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GMAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGMAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GMAT vocabulary words you need to pass the GMAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
I always wanted to do MBA program in one of the top university... #3 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 8:39 am   I always wanted to do MBA program in one of the top university...

First of all I'd suggest that you have a look around in the forum.

There you'll see how proper English is used to communicate.
_________________
No comment
Shyone

I always wanted to do MBA program in one of the top university... #4 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 10:08 am   I always wanted to do MBA program in one of the top university...

For Heaven's sake, stop shouting.

Use proper words.

'U' and 'r' are letters not words. So if you want to say 'you' or 'are', you should write it that way.

'please' does in no way mean please, it's German, short for the word 'Postleitzahl'.

So if you mean 'please' then you should write 'please'.

Also a word like 'xam' is not known in the English language. If you mean 'exam' you should write 'exam'.

Have a look around in the forum, take an example from those who write correct English.

With the rubbish you have written so far you don't get near a good college.
_________________
No comment
Shyone

I always wanted to do MBA program in one of the top university... #5 (permalink) Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:52 am   I always wanted to do MBA program in one of the top university...

sorry if i have spoken very bad language sir. can u please explain me what i should do in order to improve my language and to get a seat in MBA college by cat exam.and sir by the way i was new to this site that is why i dont know how to communicate.as iam doing my btech 2nd year what shold my approach should be to get a seat.please let me know.and also let me know what type of preparation should i take.thanking you very much for correcting my language and shouting at me in a good manner so that i can improve my communication skills.sir i beleive you that you are going to help me.
Sagar14

I always wanted to do MBA program in one of the top university... #6 (permalink) Mon Apr 05, 2010 20:43 pm   I always wanted to do MBA program in one of the top university...

Buy the Official GMAT Book! That's the first step.
Thegmatconquerer

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
GMATŪ arguement essay: Stronger laws are needed to protect new kinds of home...Use of based on as modifierFree GMATŪ Resources on FacebookOne-Year Course of Study: Accelerate your opportunitiesFree GMATŪ Practice tests onlineMBA Projects (+91-9999076997) Thesis Help, Thesis Report, Dissertation HelpWhat is the GMATŪ test format?How I scored a 750 on the GMATŪMy jobs I want to try are the following Exam-Based-Vocabulary...Anybody from HRM?How to practice english uses for (GMATŪ-SC)?How personality is linked to motivation?GMATŪ resourse