brief; blunt; rude
international
confident
excellent
curt

Had forgotten or had forgot

Put something on the tree. vs Put something in the tree. | I will attend an English course?
Had forgotten or had forgot #1 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 8:34 am   Had forgotten or had forgot

I wonder if it is the right place to ask my question ..

Which is correct ,to say had forgotten or had forgot, or both of them is correct?
Thank you
Anas

Had forgotten or had forgot #2 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 11:18 am   Had forgotten or had forgot

The correct form is "had forgotten".
_________________
"Never judge a book by its cover..."
Tamta

Location: Georgia

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Had forgotten or had forgot #3 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 11:20 am   Had forgotten or had forgot

or both of them is correct??

Or are both of them correct?
_________________

Questions in a restaurant/at a store (2)Could I say 'work report'?how many strokesDifference between to you, for you, for me, to me?Sentence: Motivation to wrok is created by the satisfaction of the individual'sWhat is the meaning of parasise?Look for in 'Can you help me look for my keys?'Use of nick, jack, dickQuestions in a restaurant/at a martDifferrence between moving and movement, enroll and enrollmentGoal congruencedifference between could and canMeaning of word "over and over and over again"