politeness; good manners; cordiality; civility
courtesy
treat
court
diversification

difference "at me" and "to me"

Meaning of the word customize | When to use on, in, and at when writing English?
difference "at me" and "to me" #1 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 11:42 am   difference "at me" and "to me"

Hi all,

some body tell me about the difference "at me" and "to me"

siva
Kjsivakumar

difference "at me" and "to me" #2 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 14:15 pm   difference "at me" and "to me"

It's impossible to know what you want unless you give us whole sentences. Please give us some sentences containing these phrases that you are having trouble with.

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Lerning english #3 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 15:00 pm   Lerning english

I,m Lira.I registed here a few days ago I,m lucky to have an opportunity to improve my English with your online course. I,dlike to find out the difference in using 'language coach' and'tutor in english' Thank you in advance.
Lira

Lerning english #4 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 18:47 pm   Lerning english

Hello Lira, thanks for your post. Unfortunately you should have posted on the newcomers thread. This thread is reserved for grammar questions. Please make a note of thread that you are about to post on in future. Thanks.

Kitosdad.
_________________

grammar #5 (permalink) Wed May 27, 2009 5:48 am   grammar

Hellow,this time a question is about usingGerund.I speak Russian and there is no such construction in it.Thanks. Lira.
Lira

As much/many... As much as 90% of companies experience difficulties.Coordinate phrasebusiness vs industryI can take it or leave itextraordinary vs extra ordinaryA comical character/ the comical character?How I can understand run and make idiomsQuestions in a restaurant/at a store (2)Could I say 'work report'?how many strokesgift is a verbThere is and there are...Idiomatic expressions: To feel sorry for; i'ts on; it's off