without consideration for possible problems; anyway; in any case
below
foremost
regardless
randomly

I will attend an English course?

Had forgotten or had forgot | Look for in 'Can you help me look for my keys?'
I will attend an English course? #1 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 13:36 pm   I will attend an English course?

i will like to attend a level with certifecate in english course .
Is this sentence correct
Tairouidrissou

Location: Lome

I will attend an English course? #2 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 14:11 pm   I will attend an English course?

No, the sentence is not correct. It has six very bad mistakes that I was able to count, and I'm not even completely sure what it means. Please explain what you are trying to say, and maybe we can help you come up with a correct sentence.

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Questions in a restaurant/at a store (2)Could I say 'work report'?how many strokesDifference between to you, for you, for me, to me?There is and there are...Sentence: Motivation to wrok is created by the satisfaction of the individual'sWhat is the meaning of parasise?Use of nick, jack, dickQuestions in a restaurant/at a martPut something on the tree. vs Put something in the tree.Differrence between moving and movement, enroll and enrollmentGoal congruencedifference between could and can