Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

equal; equivalent; of equal rank or authority
portable
robust
unique
coordinate
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What is the meaning of parasise?

ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
Look for in 'Can you help me look for my keys?' | Idiom: what the cat's dragged in?
listening exercises
What is the meaning of parasise? #1 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 13:41 pm   What is the meaning of parasise?

what is the meaning of parasise?
BIN-IDRISS
Tairouidrissou
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

What is the meaning of parasise? #2 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 13:51 pm   What is the meaning of parasise?

You probably mean 'paradise'? Any dictionary will tell you that the meaning of that word: 'heaven, Garden of Eden'

Do you know how to use a dictionary or how to google a word?

TOEIC listening, talks: A company president introduces the keynote speaker at a corporate event
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
What is the meaning of parasise? #3 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 15:13 pm   What is the meaning of parasise?

Or do you mean parasite?

Look for in 'Can you help me look for my keys?' | Idiom: what the cat's dragged in?
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
extraordinary vs extra ordinaryQuestions in a restaurant/at a store (2)Could I say 'work report'?how many strokesDifference between to you, for you, for me, to me?There is and there are...Sentence: Motivation to wrok is created by the satisfaction of the individual'sI will attend an English course?Had forgotten or had forgotUse of nick, jack, dickQuestions in a restaurant/at a martPut something on the tree. vs Put something in the tree.Differrence between moving and movement, enroll and enrollment