equal; equivalent; of equal rank or authority
portable
robust
unique
coordinate

What is the meaning of parasise?

Look for in 'Can you help me look for my keys?' | Idiom: what the cat's dragged in?
What is the meaning of parasise? #1 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 13:41 pm   What is the meaning of parasise?

what is the meaning of parasise?
BIN-IDRISS
Tairouidrissou

Location: Lome

What is the meaning of parasise? #2 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 13:51 pm   What is the meaning of parasise?

You probably mean 'paradise'? Any dictionary will tell you that the meaning of that word: 'heaven, Garden of Eden'

Do you know how to use a dictionary or how to google a word?

TOEIC listening, talks: A company president introduces the keynote speaker at a corporate event

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
What is the meaning of parasise? #3 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 15:13 pm   What is the meaning of parasise?

Or do you mean parasite?
_________________

extraordinary vs extra ordinaryQuestions in a restaurant/at a store (2)Could I say 'work report'?how many strokesDifference between to you, for you, for me, to me?There is and there are...Sentence: Motivation to wrok is created by the satisfaction of the individual'sI will attend an English course?Had forgotten or had forgotUse of nick, jack, dickQuestions in a restaurant/at a martPut something on the tree. vs Put something in the tree.Differrence between moving and movement, enroll and enrollment