after all others; finally; at the end; most recently
last
plain
entirely
miserably

Sentence: Motivation to wrok is created by the satisfaction of the individual's

Idiom: what the cat's dragged in? | Difference between to you, for you, for me, to me?
Sentence: Motivation to wrok is created by the satisfaction of the individual's #1 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 17:37 pm   Sentence: Motivation to wrok is created by the satisfaction of the individual's

MOTIVATION TO WROK IS CREATED BY THE SATISFACTION OF THE INDIVIDUAL'S NEEDS FOR THE SATISFIERS AND NOT FROM THE ELIMINATION OF THE DISSATISFIERS. iF THE INDIVIDUAL IS NOT HIGH IN NEED ACHIEVEMENT, A CHALLENGING TASK WILL NOT TRIGGER THAT SAME LEVEL OF GOALDIRECTED BEHAVIOUR

Please write the above paragraph in simple English
Ganesh
Ganesh

Sentence: Motivation to wrok is created by the satisfaction of the individual's #2 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 17:44 pm   Sentence: Motivation to wrok is created by the satisfaction of the individual's

And what have we ever done to you that you feel the need to shout your sentence? :?
_________________
No comment
Shyone

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
extraordinary vs extra ordinaryHow I can understand run and make idiomsQuestions in a restaurant/at a store (2)Could I say 'work report'?how many strokesThere is and there are...What is the meaning of parasise?I will attend an English course?Look for in 'Can you help me look for my keys?'Had forgotten or had forgotUse of nick, jack, dickQuestions in a restaurant/at a martPut something on the tree. vs Put something in the tree.