trust; certainty; faith in oneself; secret
interruption
scale
confidence
fame

Difference between to you, for you, for me, to me?

Sentence: Motivation to wrok is created by the satisfaction of the individual's | Could I say 'work report'?
Difference between to you, for you, for me, to me? #1 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 23:23 pm   Difference between to you, for you, for me, to me?

i would like to know the difference between to you,,,for you ............for me,,,to me

i will send somebody for you today

i will send somebody to you today
Abuzeid22

Difference between to you, for you, for me, to me? #2 (permalink) Mon May 25, 2009 23:41 pm   Difference between to you, for you, for me, to me?

.
i will send somebody for you today = You will be picked up by the person; you will use the person

i will send somebody to you today = A person is coming
.
_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of the word customizeextraordinary vs extra ordinaryHow I can understand run and make idiomsQuestions in a restaurant/at a store (2)how many strokesThere is and there are...What is the meaning of parasise?I will attend an English course?Look for in 'Can you help me look for my keys?'Had forgotten or had forgotUse of nick, jack, dickQuestions in a restaurant/at a martPut something on the tree. vs Put something in the tree.