person who presides over court trials; arbiter; expert; critic
order
procurement
halt
judge

Could I say 'work report'?

Difference between to you, for you, for me, to me? | how many strokes
Could I say 'work report'? #1 (permalink) Tue May 26, 2009 2:56 am   Could I say 'work report'?

Hi, everyone

For considering about job, we usually need to make work reports weekly, monthly or yearly. I just want to know weather you use 'work report' or 'working report' or others. I searched the google, and it seems to 'work report'.

By the way, work report means I list what I have done in some periods(in a week, month or year) for my boss, my team or my department etc.

Thanks for helping me out.

Maggie^^
_________________
In my view,the more mistakes someone else corrects me,the more I could learn.
And welcome to my blog: http://0rz.tw/793HL
Maggie

Location: Taiwan

Could I say 'work report'? #2 (permalink) Tue May 26, 2009 3:07 am   Could I say 'work report'?

.
'Work report' is fine. 'Progress report' is also a possibility, but is more usually used in academic situations.
.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of the word customizeextraordinary vs extra ordinaryHow I can understand run and make idiomsQuestions in a restaurant/at a store (2)There is and there are...Sentence: Motivation to wrok is created by the satisfaction of the individual'sWhat is the meaning of parasise?I will attend an English course?Look for in 'Can you help me look for my keys?'difference "at me" and "to me"Had forgotten or had forgotUse of nick, jack, dickQuestions in a restaurant/at a mart