Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

averting; avoiding; delaying; inhibiting
preventive
bound
sanitary
corrupt
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

How I can understand run and make idioms

ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
To allow to do or doing? | Meaning of the word customize
listening exercises
How I can understand run and make idioms #1 (permalink) Tue May 26, 2009 14:14 pm   How I can understand run and make idioms

Hi
my teacher please help me to understand or even give me a way to geuss the meaning of idioms.
thank you my teacher for your effort.
MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.
:D
Qq

How I can understand run and make idioms #2 (permalink) Tue May 26, 2009 14:40 pm   How I can understand run and make idioms

Go to this page and do the exercises. Repeat them until you have fully understood. If you don't know the meaning of a certain word, look it up in your dictionary, or use the Google search.

http://www.english-test.net/esl/english-idioms.html

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
How I can understand run and make idioms #3 (permalink) Tue May 26, 2009 15:45 pm   How I can understand run and make idioms

Thanks alot for your helping. It is really useful exercises.
I really appreciate this.
thank you again.
Qq

How I can understand run and make idioms #4 (permalink) Wed May 27, 2009 2:10 am   How I can understand run and make idioms

Shyone wrote:
Go to this page and do the exercises. Repeat them until you have fully understood. If you don't know the meaning of a certain word, look it up in your dictionary, or use the Google search.

http://www.english-test.net/esl/english-idioms.html

That was really nice. Thank you.
Felipe.santiago
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

To allow to do or doing? | Meaning of the word customize
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
business vs industryI can take it or leave itextraordinary vs extra ordinaryA comical character/ the comical character?When to use on, in, and at when writing English?Questions in a restaurant/at a store (2)Could I say 'work report'?how many strokesgift is a verbDifference between to you, for you, for me, to me?There is and there are...Sentence: Motivation to wrok is created by the satisfaction of the individual'sdifference "at me" and "to me"