Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to punish
occasion
penalize
further
must
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What is a mover?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
What's wrong in using faintest idea? | Tell the time by him because he always finished work...
listening exercises
What is a mover? #1 (permalink) Wed May 27, 2009 16:19 pm   What is a mover?

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #127 "Real Life: Occupations (2)", question 5

My uncle is a train .......... He is the supervisor and rides at the back of the train. He is there to ensure that the train runs properly and on time.

(a) soldier
(b) mover
(c) plumber
(d) conductor

English Grammar Tests, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #127 "Real Life: Occupations (2)", answer 5

My uncle is a train conductor. He is the supervisor and rides at the back of the train. He is there to ensure that the train runs properly and on time.

Correct answer: (d) conductor

what is a mover?
Movie

What is a mover? #2 (permalink) Thu May 28, 2009 1:54 am   What is a mover?

MOVER

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Re: What is a mover? #3 (permalink) Mon Dec 24, 2012 14:01 pm   Re: What is a mover?

Mister M.
Sometimes you are mean....

What's wrong in using faintest idea? | Tell the time by him because he always finished work...
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Can you give me a little more information about the house?Mitchell is a police officer.Those kids should know better. They shouldn't tease that boy anymore.your evaluation please?How long have you worked here (at this place) as a city planner (in this job).I need your expense reports on my desk and on the double.on the alertthe oldest and largest trees in the world are found in Californiaturning brownA youth is a young personWhen we know the answer do we write it or do we click on it?ottoman vs deskPassionate about art in general?