not functional; not practical
useless
reliable
enough
vivid

Meaning of diagnosed?

Meaning of capstone | What is a janitor?
Meaning of diagnosed? #1 (permalink) Thu May 28, 2009 15:13 pm   Meaning of diagnosed?

ESL/EFL Test #727 "Real Life: Occupations (4)", question 1

When Sandra was feeling ill, she went to see her family ......... in order to get diagnosed and get a prescription for medication.

(a) doctor
(b) babysitter
(c) barrister
(d) hygienist

ESL/EFL Test #727 "Real Life: Occupations (4)", answer 1

When Sandra was feeling ill, she went to see her family doctor in order to get diagnosed and get a prescription for medication.

Correct answer: (a) doctor
_________________________

what is the meaning of diagnosed?

Amany
Amany

Meaning of diagnosed? #2 (permalink) Thu May 28, 2009 15:59 pm   Meaning of diagnosed?

A " diagnosis " is what the doctor performs when you go to visit him. Usually a full examination, followed by a written report.
_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of barist/barista?Meaning of sergeantA slang expression that means 'great cooking'?nephews refer to my bro/sist' kids?What is an escrow process?What is a barista?What is a sophomore?Why is it called soup kitchen for needy?Difference between solitary and lonelyI didn't understand why the verb to be is in this setence!What is a janitor?What is the meaning of "looking after"?Question tag: isn't she?