to separate; to split; to branch off from a common point
prevaricate
meander
diverge
batten

GMATŪ resourse

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
GMATŪ arguement essay: Stronger laws are needed to protect new kinds of home... | Free GMATŪ Resources on Facebook
R: Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test #1 (permalink) Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:55 pm   R: Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test

Improve your English for Gmat. Winningprep.com offers great guidance for all those planning to appear for the Gmat. Apart from English it also offers help on maths and other subjects needed for Gmat.

winningprep.com
Champs

R: Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test #2 (permalink) Sat Jun 06, 2009 22:29 pm   R: Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test

Hey!
I've used this site - http://gmatphone.com
It offers free GMAT preparation questions to solve on your mobile! They only have a demo now, but that was enough for few days in the bus solving GMAT :)
BenKingston

GMAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 280 free GMAT Vocabulary TestsGMAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GMAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGMAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GMAT vocabulary words you need to pass the GMAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHow many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
GMAT resourse #3 (permalink) Sat Aug 08, 2009 18:27 pm   GMAT resourse

Nice website, I have another one for the collection ... GMAT Test Practice
Primordial

GMAT resourse #4 (permalink) Tue May 18, 2010 21:45 pm   GMAT resourse

Hey guys,

I found that the best resources were:

1. Manhattan GMAT Books (the best prep books for me)
2. Free GMAT tests (knewton.com and MBA.com
3. 2minuteGMAT questions (inexpensive and they were sent to me every day)

In the end, I think the best thing to do is just practice. It's the best way to improve your score.
TerryColumbia12

GMAT resourse #5 (permalink) Tue Aug 03, 2010 22:43 pm   GMAT resourse

I also think Kaplan 800 is a great prep book. It's definitely worth purchasing.
TerryColumbia12

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
Ask Stacy Blackman ConsultingReview a GMATŪ Test Prep Book for Kaplan Publishing!GMATŪ Reading Comprehension:Timing Is Very ImportantGMATŪ verbalGMATŪŪ issue: The most effective way for managers to assign work is to divide compI heard SOP is a "make or break factor" in the interview. Is it true?Use of based on as modifierHow I scored a 760 on the GMATŪOne-Year Course of Study: Accelerate your opportunitiesFree GMATŪ Practice tests onlineHelp, my friend scored a 770 and I want the same scoreHow I scored a 750 on the GMATŪGMATŪ Prep material