to stand in line; to make a row
accompany
decline
enlarge
queues

what is the meaning of defective?

what does stanza mean? | "a dozen of bananas" or "a dozen bananas"?
what is the meaning of defective? #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:09 pm   what is the meaning of defective?

ESL/EFL Test #730 "Real Life: Returns and Refunds (1)", question 1

I just bought a new CD player the other day but it's ......... so I'm going to take it back tomorrow.

(a) contracted
(b) defective
(c) ideal
(d) flawless

ESL/EFL Test #730 "Real Life: Returns and Refunds (1)", answer 1

I just bought a new CD player the other day but it's defective so I'm going to take it back tomorrow.

Correct answer: (b) defective
_________________________

what is the meaning of defective?

Irmaz
Irmaz

what is the meaning of defective? #2 (permalink) Mon Jun 08, 2009 13:46 pm   what is the meaning of defective?

Don't you have a DICTIONARY, Irmaz?
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of "cable service"Organisations that were plotting to overthrow the kind were destroyed root and...Phrase: I wonder if the store I bought it at carries the newest models.Sentence: Personalize it depending on each personality and charactersWhat is a pro forma invoice?Usage of "off" - I get two days off.Are you still there today June 2009 the 8th?Can I get the information about the confused words?Meaning of 'Come again'Meaning of 'Like two peas in a pod'Meaning of 'buy some more time'Meaning of 'Send the wrong message'reconfirm vs. rebook