picture; snapshot; image
tow
grocery
bonus
photograph

TOEICŪ prep class in Munich?

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test
The Redesigned TOEICŪ Test | What does might mean?
TOEIC prep class in Munich? #1 (permalink) Mon Aug 08, 2005 13:52 pm   TOEIC prep class in Munich?

Hello, my name is Tenique. I?m preparing for the TOEIC test and I?m searching for other people form Munich who would like to meet in order to study together.
Is anybody out there?
I?m looking forward to any answer!
Best wishes
Tenique :D
Tenique

TOEIC prep class in Munich? #2 (permalink) Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:07 am   TOEIC prep class in Munich?

hi i am khalid, i live in munich and want to give TOEIC test. if you like we can study together.
kind regards
khalid
Khalid_Fanni

TOEIC Test Preparation — Increase your Score with 684 free TOEIC Vocabulary TestsTOEIC Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEIC scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEIC Grammar Exercises — Improve your English grammar and vocabulary skillsEvaluate and certifiy your business communication skills with TOEIC — TOEIC Certification
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
Target TOEICŪ Second EditionTOEICŪ listening part I, set 57, exercise 5How can I get the second TOEICŪ simulator test?The guest list for the event ... I took care of that this morning and also sentlist of TOEICŪ prep testsA big problem: I would like to get like and 895 or 900 or more...TOEICŪ Listening exercise questionTheir or his/herTOEICŪ information“shoot me an e-mail”How are the underlined phrases are grammatical by themselves?'to stance'OnlineEnglish Preparation course for the TOEICŪ test. 2009 results.