skillful; quick; deft; adroit; agile
sundry
dexterous
addled
errant

I need help for preparation in MBA...

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
New GMATŪ tests | Require GMATŪ and TOEFLŪ material ASAP!
I need help for preparation in MBA... #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:57 am   I need help for preparation in MBA...

Respected sir, my name is sagar.i always wanted to do MBA in one of the top colleges in india or in us.so sir can you help me in wich way should i prepare and what should be my approach.as iam doing my btech 3rd year,please can you explain me in which way i should study and prepare for mba(cat or gmat)
Sagar14

I need help for preparation in MBA... #2 (permalink) Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:43 pm   I need help for preparation in MBA...

Hello, Sagar

If you want to do MBA from US then you would be take the GMAT. (Graduate Management admission test) which is simply a computer adaptive standardized test.
In GMAT there is three sections the first one Verbal section, second one quantitative section and the final section is Analytical Assessment section.

Visit http://TestCircle.com to get a preparation course with best of tips and tricks created by a the team of high percentile tutors of TestCircle and here a lot of free practice videos of math and verbal section.

Thanks!
Ben10

GMAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 280 free GMAT Vocabulary TestsGMAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GMAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGMAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GMAT vocabulary words you need to pass the GMAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
I need help for preparation in MBA... #3 (permalink) Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:36 am   I need help for preparation in MBA...

My76

I need help for preparation in MBA... #4 (permalink) Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:49 am   I need help for preparation in MBA...

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

__________________
Watch The Other Guys Online Free
Donnaj8887

I need help for preparation in MBA... #5 (permalink) Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:06 am   I need help for preparation in MBA...

hello Donna,

Welcome to English-test.net.
_________________

I need help for preparation in MBA... #6 (permalink) Mon Sep 06, 2010 20:34 pm   I need help for preparation in MBA...

how often are these test hold in a year and how can i take these tests
Turkport78

Location: Turkey

I need help for preparation in MBA... #7 (permalink) Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:20 am   I need help for preparation in MBA...

hi,

I think, you have to take a be take the GMAT , it is simply a computer adaptive standardized test and a help you that website here. thanks.

_____________________________________________________________________

Earn an Extra $1000 to $1200 per month doing Part Time Data Entry Jobs! Work from home data entry jobs to post simple data submissions on Internet. Make $1 per entry. Easy form filling, data entry and ad posting jobs. No selling, No phone calls, No Marketing. No Investment. Bi-weekly payments. Full Training Provided. please visit: Data-Entry
Samcrime786

I need help for preparation in MBA... #8 (permalink) Thu Dec 23, 2010 15:06 pm   I need help for preparation in MBA...

Hello Friends,
I have GMAT Offical 10 , 11, 12 edition E Book .

Drop me a mail at firjal2010@gmail.com . i will send you the E Book
Firjal2010

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
Statement of Purpose Sample for all programStatement of Purpose for Finance (sample)GMATŪ issue essayAsk Stacy Blackman ConsultingReview a GMATŪ Test Prep Book for Kaplan Publishing!Preparing for the GMATŪ exam?GMATŪ Reading Comprehension:Timing Is Very ImportantGMATŪ verbalcompared to versus when compared toGMATŪ OG 11th edditionGMATŪ essay on topic: Global Financial CrisisScored 780 in GMATŪonline Universities for MBA?