to accuse; to admonish
reprove
schedule
abolish
guarantee

Phrase: There's no such thing

Meaning of bond (It is a paper certificate that is issued by the Government...) | What does "greasy spoon" mean?
Phrase: There's no such thing #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 22, 2009 22:20 pm   Phrase: There's no such thing

Can anybody explain me what the phrase "there's no such things" means?
Mia
Mia1977

There's no such thing #2 (permalink) Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:46 am   There's no such thing

It means it is a fallacy. Like a unicorn, or a ghost, or a fairy.
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of purrWhat does 'I can't stomach this' mean?What does "averse" mean?What qualities require to be a core collecter in banking sector?meaning of swipeWhat's the meaning of 'hors d'oeuvre'? Which language is it coming from?Phrase "You soldiers better toe that line right now"Why "shouldered" is used in this sentence?Phrase: He mouths all of the words to me. He's so cute!Sentence "I only have some dollars"Why those and not these?Expression: Who wants?Meaning of "individual satisfaction"