urgent
tireless
exigent
wintry
efficacious

SATŪ: before and after

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
SATŪ II math IC/IIC inquiry | What is the difference between GREŪ and SATŪ?
SAT: before and after #1 (permalink) Wed Aug 10, 2005 16:31 pm   SAT: before and after

I am planning to write the SAT on 8th Oct,2005. I am writing it from India(Hyderabad).I have shortlisted about 5 colleges.Is this enough or do i need to select more? I have to send the SAT and TOEFL scores. If i send the application before, the SAT score later and TOEFL score after that, how will the college people know that the SAT and TOEFL are mine?
Shimoo

SAT: before and after #2 (permalink) Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:54 am   SAT: before and after

Five is usually enough, unless all five of them are extremely selective schools. Generally, they like international students because it gives them better statistics.
Kokoling

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
SAT: before and after #3 (permalink) Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:29 am   SAT: before and after

I agree. Also, when you have ETS sent your test scores to a certain college, the college will receive your score with your name and other information on, so they will know it's yours.
Cooliegirly

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
SAT / ACT helpSAT QAS from 2007-2015. would like to discuss...Real SATs (SATŪ QAS), Real PSATs, Real ACTs (ACT TIR) testsSAT helpSelling Standardized Tests (new thread since my old one got locked)PSAT/SATŪ Prep SoftwareHow long have you been preparing for the SATŪ?Which calculators are acceptable? (SATŪ test this morning!)How do i send my satŪ scores at Collegeboard?Is Barrons How to prepare for SATŪ book realy good at the english section?Need some SATŪ practice tests! help!Is SATŪ Secrets guide good?Question about grade 12 courses (study for the SATŪ)