Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

model; ideal; mold; form; example; pattern
advisor
paradigm
cast
purpose
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What qualities require to be a core collecter in banking sector?

ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
What's the meaning of 'hors d'oeuvre'? Which language is it coming from? | Phrase "You soldiers better toe that line right now"
listening exercises
What qualities require to be a core collecter in banking sector? #1 (permalink) Wed Jun 24, 2009 14:14 pm   What qualities require to be a core collecter in banking sector?

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #551 "Unitholders", question 1

In ......... limited partnerships, investors buy units instead of shares and are consequently referred to as unitholders; there are two classes of owners -- limited partners and general partners.

(a) comprehensive
(b) corporate
(c) master
(d) mutual

Business English Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #551 "Unitholders", answer 1

In master limited partnerships, investors buy units instead of shares and are consequently referred to as unitholders; there are two classes of owners -- limited partners and general partners.

Correct answer: (c) master

what qualities require to be a core collecter in banking sector?

Beary
Beary

What's the meaning of 'hors d'oeuvre'? Which language is it coming from? | Phrase "You soldiers better toe that line right now"
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Record vs. recordsUser friendly vs. compatibleMeaning of purrWhat does 'I can't stomach this' mean?What does "averse" mean?meaning of swipeWhy "shouldered" is used in this sentence?Phrase: He mouths all of the words to me. He's so cute!What does "greasy spoon" mean?Meaning of bond (It is a paper certificate that is issued by the Government...)Phrase: There's no such thingSentence "I only have some dollars"Why those and not these?