model; ideal; mold; form; example; pattern
advisor
paradigm
cast
purpose

What qualities require to be a core collecter in banking sector?

What's the meaning of 'hors d'oeuvre'? Which language is it coming from? | Phrase "You soldiers better toe that line right now"
What qualities require to be a core collecter in banking sector? #1 (permalink) Wed Jun 24, 2009 14:14 pm   What qualities require to be a core collecter in banking sector?

ESL/EFL Test #551 "Unitholders", question 1

In ......... limited partnerships, investors buy units instead of shares and are consequently referred to as unitholders; there are two classes of owners -- limited partners and general partners.

(a) comprehensive
(b) corporate
(c) master
(d) mutual

ESL/EFL Test #551 "Unitholders", answer 1

In master limited partnerships, investors buy units instead of shares and are consequently referred to as unitholders; there are two classes of owners -- limited partners and general partners.

Correct answer: (c) master
_________________________

what qualities require to be a core collecter in banking sector?

Beary
Beary

Record vs. recordsUser friendly vs. compatibleMeaning of purrWhat does 'I can't stomach this' mean?What does "averse" mean?meaning of swipeWhy "shouldered" is used in this sentence?Phrase: He mouths all of the words to me. He's so cute!What does "greasy spoon" mean?Meaning of bond (It is a paper certificate that is issued by the Government...)Phrase: There's no such thingSentence "I only have some dollars"Why those and not these?