Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

person who is free from sin or wrongdoing
note
outlet
innocent
symposium
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

worry on or worry about?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Sentence: Brazil is a country located in continent called South America | Can 'cold calling' be used in a context other than the phone call?
listening exercises
worry on or worry about? #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 29, 2009 13:33 pm   worry on or worry about?

English Error, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #20 "The interview", question 3

Q. Well I don't think you need to worry on that because there are always things that people don't write on their application forms.

(a) on
(b) write
(c) their

English Error, Elementary Level

ESL/EFL Test #20 "The interview", answer 3

Q. Well I don't think you need to worry about that because there are always things that people don't write on their application forms.

Correct entry: about
The error was: (a) on

worry on or worry about?

Rawshan
Rawshan

worry on or worry about? #2 (permalink) Mon Jun 29, 2009 16:06 pm   worry on or worry about?

You worry about something, not worry on something.
Skrej
I'm here quite often ;-)

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Sentence: Brazil is a country located in continent called South America | Can 'cold calling' be used in a context other than the phone call?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Slang meanings of "nails"When will we use Which and That? What is the difference?What does 'non-credible' mean? Why don't we use non-refundable in this case?was dressed to kill' vs 'wore her worst clothes'What does bracelets mean?Meaning of bandwagonWhat does "penetrate" mean?Which preposition followed by "throw"?Record vs. recordsUser friendly vs. compatibleMeaning of substanceHow can I learn expressions with 'do' and 'make'?Where I can use 'too much' and where 'a lot'?