done in a friendly spirit
dissolute
amicable
destitute
accessible

SATŪ question: In the summer, the number of injuries caused by falls from ladders

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
Scoring a 2400 | Trading books
SAT question: In the summer, the number of injuries caused by falls from ladders #1 (permalink) Wed Jul 01, 2009 18:11 pm   SAT question: In the summer, the number of injuries caused by falls from ladders

(A) In the summer, the number of injuries from ladder falls soars.

(B) In the summer, the number of injuries caused by falls from ladders soars.

(C) In the summer, the number of injuries because of falls from ladders soars.

Which one would you say is the best sentence?
One more, would you say the sentence (A) is somewhat vague?

I would go for either (A) or (B), but want to hear your opinions. thank you.
Ecoke0005

SAT question: In the summer, the number of injuries caused by falls from ladd #2 (permalink) Thu Jul 02, 2009 18:08 pm   SAT question: In the summer, the number of injuries caused by falls from ladd

A) Would be my last choice.

B) is the preferred form.
_________________

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
SAT question: In the summer, the number of injuries caused by falls from ladders #3 (permalink) Mon May 31, 2010 2:11 am   SAT question: In the summer, the number of injuries caused by falls from ladders

B. I think B is the right one
Alanator993

SAT question: In the summer, the number of injuries caused by falls from ladders #4 (permalink) Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:58 am   SAT question: In the summer, the number of injuries caused by falls from ladders

B clarifies the vagueness present in A.
Glenn.zane

Scoring a 2400 | Trading books
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
Anyone have full complete list for SATŪ tests ?All kinds of SATs tests !Looking for alternate form PSATs and old (pre-2005) real SATs and PSATsqas's wanted...Please help me explain the answer for this question.Grade my SATŪ essay pleaseSolution Manual to BBAll Qas If anyone like to check list !16 Real Biology tests collegeboard (120 $ only )Any one from south koria !!any one jave oct 2012 national ?!offer! more than 30 tests include(jan 2013- 0ct 2012 - all may sunday)35 $ onlyIm giving out all my satŪ tests for free!! from 2005-2013 pm if u want them.