Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to leave; to go out
exit
mail
demonstrate
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What does sabotage mean?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
What does 'lost ball in high weeds' mean? | What does quality time mean?
listening exercises
What does sabotage mean? #1 (permalink) Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:12 am   What does sabotage mean?

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #295 "English Slang Idioms (17)", question 1

"I had to get some more coffee during my afternoon break. I was starting to ......... out of steam," Laurie said to Linda.

(a) blow
(b) run
(c) let
(d) burn

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #295 "English Slang Idioms (17)", answer 1

"I had to get some more coffee during my afternoon break. I was starting to run out of steam," Laurie said to Linda.

Correct answer: (b) run

sabotage
Steffim

What does sabotage mean? #2 (permalink) Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:24 am   What does sabotage mean?

sabotage

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Test and other things #3 (permalink) Thu Nov 25, 2010 23:18 pm   Test and other things

Don't you think that's a bit much. You /?/ delete my photo from the score-board. I do this test for the third time.
25 th November 2010.
kati Svaby

What does 'lost ball in high weeds' mean? | What does quality time mean?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
The platypus has a bill like a duck does on its face?Do or commit a crime?his own flesh and bloodI like them both.I'm ready for a lift.an identifying symbolRelative clausedidn't want to have to do vs. didn't want to doWhen a lift truck tips over, it leaks fuel.he would have an albatross around his neck?weed vs. tossback seat driverWhat is the idiom for 'good cook'?