truthful; candid; frank
irritated
honest
great
hourly

What is beautician?

What does institutional mean? | meaning of collude
What is beautician? #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:01 am   What is beautician?

ESL/EFL Test #127 "Real Life: Occupations (2)", question 7

Sarah is a .......... She handles all of the correspondence for the manager in her office. She is also responsible for the filing and meeting arrangements as well as other clerical duties such as answering the phone. Her position is also known as an administrative assistant.

(a) electrician
(b) beautician
(c) psychologist
(d) secretary

ESL/EFL Test #127 "Real Life: Occupations (2)", answer 7

Sarah is a secretary. She handles all of the correspondence for the manager in her office. She is also responsible for the filing and meeting arrangements as well as other clerical duties such as answering the phone. Her position is also known as an administrative assistant.

Correct answer: (d) secretary
_________________________

what is beautician?

Prizma
Prizma

What is beautician? #2 (permalink) Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:28 am   What is beautician?

A beautician is someone who offers advice and practical help to you if you want to improve the way you look - your face in particular.

_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
"to peter out" vs "to peter off"Idiom 'Fair weather friend'The order of adverbsMeaning of "pick on"Meaning of 'a power failure'simple vs plain'much room in the back' vs 'much fullness in the back'advertising medium vs advertising mechanismMeaning of buddyWhat is the difference between delightful and delighted?Reversion vs. revisionUse another and when otherDifference between warn and advise