person or business that sells goods to final consumers
retailer
persistence
clip
rise

Use the "emotion" instead of feeling

Phrasal verb "come from" | Meaning of "look what the ... dragged in"
Use the "emotion" instead of feeling #1 (permalink) Thu Jul 16, 2009 17:53 pm   Use the "emotion" instead of feeling

English Grammar Error, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #11 "I really wonder", question 1

The trouble with him is that even when he is very angry inside, he never shows any feel on the outside.

(a) trouble
(b) even
(c) angry
(d) feel

ESL/EFL Test #11 "I really wonder", answer 1

The trouble with him is that even when he is very angry inside, he never shows any feeling on the outside.

Correct entries: feeling, anger
The error was: (d) feel

You have found the error but your entry is incorrect.
The trouble with him is that even when he is very angry inside, he never shows any emotion on the outside.
_________________________

How about use the "emotion" instead of feeling.

Mureena
Mureena

Use the "emotion" instead of feeling #2 (permalink) Fri Jul 17, 2009 0:00 am   Use the "emotion" instead of feeling

That would be OK took, but the exercise is to replace the incorrect word form 'feel' with the correct word form 'feeling'-- you should use the same word root in this kind of question.
_________________

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Usage of "razzle dazzle"Is "hits" a gay term for men?The reason for usage 'too'?'raise fund for the poor' or 'raise funds'?Meaning of "Lost my lunch"Old hardware vs an hardware"to peter out" vs "to peter off"Idiom 'Fair weather friend'The order of adverbsWhat is the difference between delightful and delighted?meaning of 'fed up'goof up vs. goof offDifference of usage between 'of' and 'for'