person who makes changes; person who introduces new methods or procedures; creative person
liability
innovator
persuasion
manual

What does "kind of interest" mean?

The sentence provides you with the slang idiom used in context... | 'a long row of houses' vs 'a long row of cows'
What does "kind of interest" mean? #1 (permalink) Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:21 pm   What does "kind of interest" mean?

ESL/EFL Test #547 "Distribution Compliance Period", question 1

A one-year distribution compliance period is imposed on Regulation S shares, restricting them from being traded with US citizens on US markets, following the ......... date of the security.

(a) compliance
(b) interest
(c) issue
(d) term

ESL/EFL Test #547 "Distribution Compliance Period", answer 1

A one-year distribution compliance period is imposed on Regulation S shares, restricting them from being traded with US citizens on US markets, following the issue date of the security.

Correct answer: (c) issue
_________________________

what kind of interest does it mean?
Yordan

Location: Indonesia

What does "kind of interest" mean? #2 (permalink) Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:57 pm   What does "kind of interest" mean?

It doesn't mean any specific kind of interest. 'Interest' is an incorrect answer.
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
What does "kind of interest" mean? #3 (permalink) Fri Jul 24, 2009 0:37 am   What does "kind of interest" mean?

Thankyou for your explanation Sir,
Yordan

Location: Indonesia

blue-bluesWhat is important when it comes to auditing?What does idioms 'a land of honey and milk, having a whale of time' mean?An idiom 'Keep body and soul together'Different laws? Isn't it illegal to phone while driving?agree with or agree toMeaning of 'make an offer for it'Does elegant means the way of serving the food?Please explain why out of instead top? is the out of same as top?why is the verb dance in Past Indefinite?Is it slip of head / slip by tongue?Meaning of the idiom "lion's share of the food"Why is pleased not please?