unable to think in a clear and orderly manner; giddy or frivolous
several
prosaic
capital
scatterbrained

Meaning of pal

I want learn the slang language | How can I see my progress in English tests that I finished it?
Meaning of pal #1 (permalink) Sun Jul 19, 2009 16:02 pm   Meaning of pal

ESL/EFL Test #729 "Real Life: Relationship Titles (2)", question 9

I have a really good .......... We do a lot together and I really enjoy her company. She's one of my best friends and I hope we always will be.

(a) pal
(b) foe
(c) helper
(d) enemy

ESL/EFL Test #729 "Real Life: Relationship Titles (2)", answer 9

I have a really good pal. We do a lot together and I really enjoy her company. She's one of my best friends and I hope we always will be.

Correct answer: (a) pal

I have a really good helper. We do a lot together and I really enjoy her company. She's one of my best friends and I hope we always will be.
_________________________

define pal

Omega
Omega

Meaning of pal #2 (permalink) Mon Jul 20, 2009 16:52 pm   Meaning of pal

pal = friend = buddy
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Meaning of 'make an offer for it'Does elegant means the way of serving the food?Please explain why out of instead top? is the out of same as top?why is the verb dance in Past Indefinite?Meaning of the idiom "lion's share of the food"Usage of "razzle dazzle"Is "hits" a gay term for men?The reason for usage 'too'?'raise fund for the poor' or 'raise funds'?Meaning of "Lost my lunch"ID photocopy vs ID photocopiesIdiom: he was down on his luckmeaning of 'fed up'